Plum Glitter Smokey Eyes


In my glitter collection there is such a beautiful plum-burgundy colored glitter, that I always wanted to put in use. So I did! I created dramatic smokey eye look which is perfect for special occasions, weddings, dinners, nights out and etc. With this look I suggest to keep your lip color light or nude. 


1. First step is priming your lids. Apply your eyeshadow base/primer.
2. Using eyeshadow brush apply a purple eyeshadow all over the lid and bring down to the bottom lid as well. 
3. Using blending brush, start blending upwards towards the crease and extend the shadow towards outer part of your lid. 
4. Apply glitter adhesive/glue on your lids and pack the glitter on. Glitter glue helps glitter to apply easily without a mess and stay on all day long. 
To make the color transformation of glitter and shadow smoother, I applied black eyeshadow on my crease, right above the glitter. I used pencil brush for it. 
Highlight your browbone area and inner corner of your eyes. This will brighten up the look. 
5. Draw a winged cat-eye and apply your favorite mascara on the lashes. I also applied black eyeliner on my waterline. 

That's it! Dramatic, evening plum glitter smokey eye look is complete! You can always recreate this look using the same technique with different shades of glitter. Good luck!

Comments

Popular Posts