Hello my beautiful readers! Today I'd like to show you how to recreate the following subtle and soft purple and pink smokey look. This is one of my favorite makeup looks, since it is colorful, yet so subtle.
You can combine this look with soft pink lipstick or lip gloss. Let's get started!
1. Start by priming your lids. I never get tired of emphasizing how important this step is, especially when you want to create smokey effect. Priming helps blend the colors better, as well as increasing longevity of shadows.
2. Apply shimmery white shade in the inner corner of the eye, bringing towards 1/3 of both upper and lower lids.
3. Apply rosy pink on the remaining 2/3 of the lid. For both steps 2 and 3 you can use eyeshadow brushes.
4. Using small angled brush apply black eyeshadow on the outer 2/3 of lower lid and bring the color upwards along the crease, over the pink shade.
5. Apply purple shadow over the black trace and using blending brush blend it out nicely. When smudging the purple on the lower lid, drag the color a little bit down, around the white shimmer, as shown in the picture.
6. Using light shimmery white color or any of your favorite highlight shades, apply it on the brow bone area. Blend the shimmer slightly into the purple.
7. Apply eyeliner along the entire upper lashline and inner 1/3 of waterline. Make the liner little thicker towards the outer part of the lashline.
8. Apply white eyeliner in the remaining outer 2/3 of the waterline.
9. Apply your favorite mascara, false lashes if desired.
That's it! Hope today's post was helpful for you!
1. Urban Decay Primer Potion
2. BH Cosmetics 120 color palette
3. H&M Color Palette
4. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Pencil
5. Dior Show Mascara in Black
6. NYX jumbo eye pencil in Milk
7. Orchard Blossom Lashes #15