The look that I want to share with you today is created using earth toned colors and a touch of green. It is perfect for special occasion or night out. Let's get started!
1. Prime the lids. As I always write, this step is very important to keep your makeup in place.
2. Draw an extended wing as a V shape in the outer corner of the upper lid using black eyeliner pencil.
3. Smudge the liner with the use of little black shadow if needed. Use a smudging brush.
4. Wet the brush with MAC fix+ spray or regular water and apply gray-ish ash color on the center of the lid.
5. Apply shimmery white in the inner corner of the lid.
6. Using white eyeliner, draw a wing right below the extended wing.
7. Take your pop color (in this look it is green), and apply it along the entire lower lashline by winging it out towards the outer corner.
8. Apply eyeliner on the upper lashline and waterline, add mascara and if needed, false lashes.
Done! Beautiful makeup look with pop of color is complete! Hope this post was helpful for you!
1. Urban Decay Primer Potion
2. BH cosmetics 120 color palette
3. Elf 32 color palette
4. Brows: Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow wiz in brunette and brow duo powder in dark brown.
5.NYX jumbo eye pencil in milk
6. Urban Decay 24/7 glide on pencil in zero
7. Diorshow mascara
8. Cherry Blossom lashes #47
9. Lipstick: NYX in Saturn