Plum and Gold (Fall colors inspired) make up look

Hello, lovelies! During the past year I have created very many looks and shared them on my social media (Instagram, Facebook and Twitter). I decided to post some of my favorites on this blog as well, so that people can get more detailed information on how-to steps, as well as, look at the pictures with better resolution.
Here I am sharing with you a look with plum and golden shades, that was initially inspired by Fall colors. I used Tarte Cosmetics Rainforest After Dark limited edition eye and cheek palette to create this look. Hope you like it!




Steps:
1. After priming the lid apply the plum color all over the mobile lid.
2. Using pencil brush apply dark brown on the outer V and drag towards the outer part of lower lashline.
3. Using light brown blend out dark brown shadow by defining a crease.
4. Apply gold shade on the inner corner of the eye and 2/3 of lower lashline.
5. Apply liner, mascara and falsies, if desired. Also to open up the look, apply nude pencil on the waterline.
I used Motives Cosmetics liquid liner in noir, Royal Care Cosmetics lashes and Anastasia Beverly Hills highlighting pencil on my waterline.
On my brows i used Tarte cosmetics brow mousse in medium brown.
I am wearing Eyecandyscom lenses on my eyeballs.


That's it! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. 
Until next time, 
 Stay Blessed!

Comments

  1. LOve it! what camera do you use? :)

    Xoxo Wesley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dear Wesley, I'm so sorry to be answering just now. Somehow I never got a notification about your comment. I use Nikon d60 to take my photos. hope you forgive me for such delayed answer. and thank you for commenting

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts