Bridal Makeup Series

Hello Beauties! 
It is almost summer, which means bridal season is already here! Last year I did series of bridal makeup to show the variety of the looks that you can create for your special day. Today I decided to share these series with you all.Let's get started. Number one and the most popular bridal look is soft pin up look incorporating neutral tones. I call it classic bridal makeup. 




You can pair this look with a bright lip or choose a soft toned lipstick (pinks, even nudes, any color would suit this look well!). Since this look is one of the most requested ones, I decided to share a step-by-step pictorial of this look. 


I started by filling my brows with Tarte cosmetics amazonian clay brow mousse in medium brown.
Eyes:
1. Prime the lid and apply lightt champagne shimmer shade on the entire mobile lid. I used Motives cosmetics paint pot mineral eyeshadow in allure. 
2. Define the crease with light matte brown shade. I applied Motives cosmetics in the buff pressed eyeshadow. Highlight browbone area.
3. Apply dark brown on outer V and outer 1/3 of your lower lashline. I used Motives eyeshadow in chocolight. Blend to create smooth transition of colors.
4. Create winged liner. I used Motives cosmetics liquid liner in noir.
5. Apply falsies and mascara. Also highlight waterline using white or nude eye pencil. I used Tarte cosmetics gifted mascara on my lashes and Anastasia Beverly Hills brow duality highlighting pencil on my waterline. 
Done! Here you have the simple, yet elegant classic bridal look.

The second look I'd like to share is for those who wants to go bolder and add little bit of sparkle on their special day. Pair it with your favorite nude lip and shine on! (Products: Tarte brow mousse on the brows, Motives and Elf on the eyes. Lips: liner in naked, lipstick in neutral and lip shine in peach glaze. All by Motives cosmetics.)



Now, the third bridal look that I would like  to present from the bridal look series. If you chose certain color attributes to include in your look, makeup is a great complement! Don't be afraid to add a little bit of color. My own wedding makeup was with purple hues, I loved it and it turned out beautiful in the photos. Here I used all Motives cosmetics products on my eyes and Tarte cosmetics on my brows. CODE ALERT: Use my code "beautifyandcreatify" for FREE Shipping when you purchase from www.motivescosmetics.com 



Last, but not least, Arabic/Indian bridal look. This type of look incorporates lots of sparkle and color, which I love! Here is my take on it.



That's it for the bridal makeup series I wanted to share with you today. Hope you enjoyed this post. Thank you for your time! Don't forget to connect with me on other social media platforms! 
Until next time, Stay Blessed! Xoxo

Comments

  1. The Indian bridal look is so beautiful, we just love sparkly eye shadows! The black liner and white wing is amazing work, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just saw your comment! Thank you so much for sweet words! truly appreciate it

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for the sharing. All contents were expressed in a clear n simplified manner n it was meaningful too. You are a marvelous writer. Good work!
    Best Bridal Makeup Artist Hyderabad

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a good post, indeed a great job. You must have done good research for the work, I appreciate your efforts..

    Female Makeup Artist In Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post author. Thank you for such a nice sharing.
    Please visit - https://aditis.in

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts