KUWK: Transformation into Kardashians (Inspired by Mario Dedivanovic's Makeup Looks)

Ah, you guys can't even imagine how excited I am to share the compilation of my Kardashian makeup transformation with you all! If you follow me on Instagram (@Beautifyandcreatify), then you might have already seen these transformations, but I still get excited every time I look at them. I put a lot of effort to create each and every one of these looks and was quite happy with the results. Hope you will like these transformations too.

I will be sharing three looks and breaking down one, i.e. will post a pictorial of an eye look. If you have any questions, please feel free to leave a comment and I'll try to answer you as soon as I see it!



Well, here is the first transformation. This makeup was done by talented makeup artist Mario Dedivanovic on beautiful Kim Kardashian. I think Kim's features are perfect according to today's world beauty standards: face shape, brows, lashes, lips and everything else. Here is my version on the left and Kim K's face on the right. What do you guys think about it? Let me know, let me know!
For the face I used Motives Cosmetics concealer in light and color perfection quads to highlight and contour. I set the highlighted areas with Motives light luminous loose powder and contoured parts were set with Tarte cosmetics bronzer in park ave princess. I also used Tarte cosmetics blush in blissful. I filled my brows using Tarte brow mousse in medium brown. I struggled to find exact same lip color as her among my lippies collection, so I worked with what I had. It is Motives lipstick in natural. 

Now let's break down the eye products and the steps:

 

I used Motives cosmetics My Beauty Weapon palette to create this eye look.
1. I started off by defining my crease with matte grey color in the palette and extended it downward towards the center of my lower lashline. 
2.Next I softened the entire outer "V" shaped grey eyeshadow with the matte brown found in the palette. Once blended, I applied matte beige shadow under my brows.
3. Using shimmery peachy color, I applied it all over the lid with a flat brush. I also applied white shimmery shadow in the tear ducts area. 
4. Using angled brush and Little black dress gel liner by Motives, I lined my top lashline and using kohl eyeliner in suede I lined my waterline. 
5. For lashes I stacked together Ardell Lashes wispies and #113 and applied my favorite mascara by Tarte in gifted on my lashes.
That's it! Here is a close up of the eye look:


The next two makeup transformations I'd  like to share were also inspired by Mario Dedivanovic's work on Kardashian sisters. The following is Kendall Jenner transformation. In this particular look I mainly focused on face to create healthy glow and peachy cheeks. Also, don't forget about lashes! Here I used Eyemimo Cosmetics eyelashes to make my eyes stand out. Oh, I'm on the right, by the way.


And the last, but not least, more colorful and fun look that was created on Kim K, who is on the left in the photo below. This look is all about full glam: full face makeup, heavy highlighting and contouring, as well as bright eyes. To create this look I used: 
- Tarte cosmetics brow mousse in medium brown on my brows;
- NYX cosmetics jumbo eye pencil in milk as my eyeshadow base and on my waterline, Motives eyeshadows in love me, electric, stylee, green apple and a little bit of tripped out on my lids. My eyeliner is by Eyeko eye do, and lashes are Ardell Lashes in #113.
- I covered my face with Tarte cosmetics clean slate timeless primer and amazonian colored clay liquid foundation, Maybelline age rewind concealers, Motives powders to set and Tarte bronzer in park ave princess to heavily add sun-kissed face effect. Blushes are the mix of Motives peachy pink and nectar.
- Lips: Motives Liquid lipstick in tantalize with a dab of concealer in the center to make it ombre-ish.


Sooo, these are all of my transformations that I wanted to share with you today. Please, do let me know if you have any questions, feel free to email me (beautifyandcreatify@gmail.com) and share this post with your friends and family. I'll see you next time, right here, on this blog. Until then, stay blessed! XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts