Thursday, December 31, 2015

New Years Eve Makeup Look

Happy New Year to all of you! Thank you so much for your continuous support and love you showed me throughout the year. I hope 2016 will bring you lots of joy, happiness, love, laughter and so many wonderful moments that will turn into beautiful memories. I wish you to achieve everything you set your mind to in this upcoming year and hope it will be an amazing one! 
I filmed a simple, yet festive NYE makeup look tutorial, which I'd like to share with you today. 

I decided to approach NYE idea little different from traditional makeup looks (which I consider to be golds and silvers), and pick cranberry shades for this makeup. I think it turned out to be subtle enough to wear to any special occasion, yet glamorous and so easy to recreate. I hope you enjoy watching this tutorial and I'll see you in 2016. Until then, stay blessed. xoxo