Dramatic Cut Crease with Smokey Liner


Hello Gorgeous! I am happy to come back to post another makeup idea for you today. In the past few years of becoming a mom of two and missing out on keeping up with my blog made me forget about why I started this blog in the first place. PASSION! As I type this blog post, I can feel the same excitement in my heart as I felt few years back, writing my first posts. Thank you for sticking around and still coming to my blog to read what I wrote.
Today's look that I want to share with you is very unique. It is something I was very proud of to create. It is a combination of my favorite looks, smokey liner and cut crease. I love cut crease, since it makes my hooded lids look pretty and smokey liner is my favorite look for any occasion! However, the combo of the two is nothing less than mesmerizing. 


Here is how I created it: 
1. I defined my crease with eyeliner, then blended it out with ash brown shadow and softened it by adding light brown as I moved upwards towards the brow line. 
2. Then I used white eyeliner to apply on the lid and set it with white eyeshadow. 
3. Next, I applied my liner and smoked it out with black eyeshadow first, and maroon shade next. 
4. Added false lashes, mascara, liner to waterline and also smoked out the lower lash line and done!


If you like this look and would like me to make a video tutorial on my Youtube channel, let me know! I am almost on all social media platforms, so whichever way is convenient for you, just let me know and I'd love to make a tutorial for you all. 
Here is how it looks once finished. 


This look isn't limited to neutral shades, you can totally use colors with it. I loved this look so much, that I had to try the color version too.


What do you guys think? It is definitely not something to wear every day, of course. Honestly, I wouldn't even wear it for evening out or anything. However, if I had to do a photoshoot or a editorial makeup, I'd definitely refer to this makeup idea. Here is a close up where you can see the gradient of so many shades of purple.

Both pictures above were taken under the natural light, so I think my camera couldn't quite capture how beautiful this look turned out. But, you know, I got all the versions for you all. Here is the one with flash that shows true colors and whole look better. 


I hope you guys loved this look as much as I did. Let me know if you want a tutorial, specifically, whether you want a colored version or the neutral one above and I'll start getting it done for you. I'll see you soon. Until then, Stay Blessed. xoxo


Comments

Popular Posts