Literally Winged Liner

Hello, gorgeous! This post is from the area of my "Creatify" part. Creative, something fun, but sadly without any tutorial. Still, I hope you enjoy this humble work of art and let me know your thoughts about this. It was inspired by Klaire de Lys, who happens to be one of my most favorite beauty bloggers since she first started. I saw this years ago and the idea of creating a literal wing on the eyes hasn't left me ever since. One day I finally put my procrastinator self into work and this came out as a result.
All I used was two products (minus false lashes and brow products): Eyeliner and some black eyeshadow. I drew a wing shape on the outer corner and shaded it with small precision brush using black eyeshadow. Sounds pretty simple, huh? Honestly, I spent quite a bit to get it nice and proportionate. Here is how it looks with the eyes opened:



Hope you guys liked this creative post among beauty stuff. I'll see you in the next post. Until then, Stay Blessed, xoxo! 

Comments

Popular Posts