AVON True Color Perfectly Matte Lipsticks

Hi dears! Sorry, I've been little away the past month, I'm now back! This blog is my "home base", this is where I started my beauty journey, so it's really dear to me and every single one of you who read it are very valuable and I appreciate you so much. It's good to be back and now, let's get to the business!
Today I'm going to present lip swatches of Avon true color perfectly matte lipsticks line, which consists of 12 shades. The shades are beautiful, some of them are super matte, whereas some seem to have little shine, but quite unnoticeable. However, unlike other matte lipsticks I own, these glide so smoothly and do not dry out my lips.


 I divided the swatches into two photos: one is in more pink-purple range, and another in more red-dark range. I wanted to have these next to each other so that the difference is visible. My favorite colors from the following set is pure pink and adoring love. How about you?


The next set is reds and darks, as I mentioned above. I noticed that in this line dark colors have a tendency to be more matte and lighter ones are more shinier. I love marvelous mocha and red supreme from the set below. So many beautiful colors!


I was given these lipsticks as a part of Preen.me VIP program from Avon, but I am not paid to do a review or the swatches or even the video. I like the colors, formula and quality of these lipsticks, so I decided to do a blog post about it too. 


As usual, for those who would like to see the swatches in real life action, here is a video:


I'm more active on other social media platforms. Thus, follow me on Instagram, Twitter, Like on Facebook, Add on Snapchat, and of course, SUBSCRIBE to my Youtube. All the info is on the homw page of this blog. I'll talk to you very soon. Until then, stay blessed. xoxo


Comments

Popular Posts