Minnie Mouse Makeup and Hair Tutorial - Easy Halloween Costume

Hi beauties! As promised today I'm going to share with you cute, easy and quick last minute Halloween costume idea - Minnie Mouse Makeup and Hair! If you are looking for Halloween costume idea and don't have anything in mind, either don't want to spend too much on a costume, I hope this tutorial will be helpful for you and you can dress up as a queen of Disneyland and stand out among Harley Quinns this year! (p.s. I love Harley Quinn costume idea, btw. Would love to recreate it someday). Tutorial is for both makeup and hair, so all is left to do is pair it with any bright outfit, and you're good to go! Are you ready?


I thought it would be the best to show everything in action, so I filmed a short tutorial for you all. Hope you enjoy.


I love how versatile this look can be. As I said in the video you can eliminate the black drawing on the forehead, or small details around the lips. Just apply ANY eye makeup and pair it with a nose and heart shaped lips. You can even replace the hair style with Minnie's ears by gluing thick black paper on a headband. The best part of this costume idea is that it is so easy to recreate! It is also a great costume for the kids too!


Adding white on waterline and small white details on both nose and lips definitely add this makeup cartoon touch and make it look more magical. 
I hope you find this tutorial helpful! If you decide to recreate it, please share it with me on any social media outlets (you can find all the links in the homepage). I'll talk to you in my next post. Until then, stay blessed, xoxo. Have a safe Halloween! 




Comments

Popular Posts