Plum Smokey Eyes and Dark Lips - Fall Makeup 2016

Hi beauties! How are you? I can not believe that Fall is already here! Summer has been so much fun, we got to travel overseas past month and had a chance to visit beautiful countries and cities. Traveling is always fun, but it's also nice to be back home, back to old routines and my passion - blogging. 
Today I want to share with you this beautiful matte plum smokey eye look paired with gorgeous dark lip. I love how the colors in this look are from the same range, yet still so different. Even in this hot Texas fall this year, after wearing this look I finally realized that Fall is here and thus the season of Holidays has officially started. I hope you find this tutorial useful. 


I have a video tutorial, that shows each and every step to achieve this makeup look from "scratch". Please, enjoy.


I think what made this look really feel like Fall look was the gorgeous dark lip, don't you agree? It is new liquid lipstick from Motives Cosmetics in Black berry.

                                      

If you noticed from the tutorial, I also showed my skin preparation process, to which I was referring as "starting from scratch" above. I was sent Erno Laszlo skincare products to try out by Preen.me team. That's what I used in my video. The following duo grabbed my attention immediately when I saw the products. I don't remember the last time using bar soap on my face, because they are always super drying which causes premature wrinkles. Perhaps, because of the cleansing oil it comes with, or maybe it's soap's formulation, but my skin hasn't felt dry after using this duo. It cleans the face really well and removes all the impurities. However, I found using the cleansing oil uncomfortable, since I spill it or waste most of it trying to apply it on my face. Small pump or maybe smaller opening would be helpful to make working with liquid products easier. By the way, the set I'm using is travel set and full sized product does come with a pump. Still, more convenient cover would be nice even for a travel size products, to my personal preference.  It hasn't been too long since I've started using these, so I'll update you on my social media outlets with my thoughts and review. Make sure to add/like/follow/subscribe to me, I update most of my social media on a daily basis.


I just want to talk about this product really quickly. It has been my favorite since I've added it to my morning routine. Fall is here, it's starting to get a bit cooler, but we still have a lot of Sun in TX during the day. This moisturizer is thick enough to provide moisture, and has SPF30 to prevent from the sun rays. I don't think I'd be able to use it in hot Summer time, due to its rich texture, but it's perfect for this season! Big thumbs  up from me. 


Please, let me know what kinds of blog posts you'd want to read in the future. Also, connect with me on other social media outlets, let's be friends! I'm going to make a very cute blog post with super easy Halloween costume/makeup idea this week. Stay tuned. Until then, Stay Blessed! xoxoxo




Comments

Popular Posts