Shimmery Turquoise and Gold Holiday Makeup Tutorial


Hello, my beautiful readers! Today I am back with pretty holiday look pictorial incorporating gold and shimmery turquoise shades. I used all Motives Cosmetics to create the eye makeup look and Anastasia Beverly Hills Products on my brows. 



I have been using Motives Cosmetics products on a daily basis now. I personally love their color perfection quad, eyeshadow base, eyeshadows, lipstick and lipglosses, makeup setting spray... I could go on and on. These products are very great quality!
Let's go back to the look, shall we? This sultry look has just enough color and drama, that makes it perfect for the upcoming holidays. However, this makeup look could be worn on any other occasion as well as nights out. 


Here are the simple four steps to create this look on your own (All the products listed below are by Motives):
1. Apply eye shadow base and draw outer "V" using black eyeliner. I used black pencil in Onyx.
2. Blend the lines using matte black shadow and light brown shadow as you move along the crease towards the browbone. I used eyeshadows in Onyx and In the Buff.
3. Apply shimmery turquoise shade in the center of the lids. Here I am using In Style eyeshadow pigment.
4. Apply gold shadow on tear ducts. I used Goddess. Blend all the harsh edges. Apply eyeliner, mascara and lashes, if desired. (I used black liner in Onyx, lashes #109). I also applied the same eyeliner on the waterline and smudged it using a slight touch of black shadow. 
That's it! Here is a close up view of the look:


I decided to match this look with bold glossy lip using Bordeaux liner, Berry Sexy Lipstick and Ambrosia lip plumper by Motives. If you want to purchase any of Motives Cosmetics, use referral code "BEAUTIFYANDCREATIFY" and get a FREE shipping on all of your orders. 


Hope this post was helpful and useful. Until next time, Stay Blessed!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts