Valentine's Day Makeup Tutorial + Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Palette Review

Hello, beauties! Happy Valentine's Day!
Today I wanted to share my video tutorial of this beautiful soft glam Valentine's day look, which is perfect for the daytime date or date night. I wanted to do something different than traditional Valentine's day pink makeup looks, which is similar to one in my previous post, but still wanted to add a touch of pink. Because, what can be a better reason to wear pink other than Valentine's day? I know, Wednesdays... Realistically though, not everyone wears pink on Wednesdays, but most of the girls still go with pink touch on V-day! So, without a further due, let's get started!

For this look I used mainly Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons palette, because I thought this palette is a perfect one for the occasion with its cute pink packaging and heart shaped shadows. Also, I read some reviews saying how people loved all the shades, except bright magenta one, since they didn't know how to incorporate it subtly in any looks. I hope this tutorial will be helpful for those of you, who want to make the use of the palette 100%. 


Isn't it gorgeous? I thought, I'd include my humble review of the palette, since it is already on the spotlight, right? I absolutely love the colors, especially the matte ones. I love how they included variation of both warm brown hues with cooler ones. I use "pecan praline" one to contour my nose, I love how it gives my nose a natural shadow by making it more slim, as oppose to my contour palette powders, which leave an orange looking effect. The shimmer ones are very pretty, you can increase pigmentation and color payoff by applying them wet. If you follow me on Instagram or Facebook, you've probably seen this look, which I created using the palette with a black pencil as a base. To my surprise, shimmery shadow on my lid looked like a duo chrome shadow (like MAC's blue brown pigment, but cooler toned). I love the versatility of the shades. So far, I've been really enjoying using this palette. 


Ok, back to the tutorial. Please, let me know if you have any additional questions. Also, please support by subscribing to my channel. It would mean a lot to me. 


I really hope you guys enjoyed this tutorial. All the products are listed in the description box of the video. Please, don't hesitate to connect with me on all of my social media and reach me out with your requests or questions. I love you all and I'll see you next time. Until then, Stay Blessed, XOXO


Comments

Popular Posts